Amniotic Membrane Perforator
Product Code VX092
The Viomedex Amniotic Membrane Perforator is a sterile, single-use obstetric instrument used to rupture the amniotic membrane with minimal risk of trauma to the fetus or mother.
Benefits of Membrane Perforator
- Anatomically shaped to allow user to snag membrane, preventing injury to the fetus
- Curved, protected hook, to safely rupture the amniotic membrane.
- Contoured edges fit comfortably in the operator's hand
- Straight handle for optimal control and comfort
- Sterile, Single Use
Amniotic Membrane Perforator Product Information
- Standard 270mm Length
- Individually sterile packed in cartons of 100
- Manufactured and packaged to the highest standards in the UK
- Latex free
Uses of Viomedex Amniotic Membrane Perforator
- When the fetus has engaged and the patient is in true labor, then the membranes may be ruptured with the Amniotic Membrane Perforator